General support includes curriculum design, development, implementation and evaluation for three courses related to information to information operations. The contractor shall prodiuce training and instructional materials in accordance with the Marine Corps Instructional Systems Design/Systems Approach to Training and Education Handbook (NAVMC 1553.1A) and any future versions.
The work shall be performed at EWTGLANT, located aboard the Little Creek facility of Joint Expeditionary Base, Little Creek-Ft Story in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Government Responsibilities and Interface:
The EWTGLANT Information Operations Senior Training Specialist will function as the Contracting Office Representative (COR), provide technical oversight, monitor performances and support contractor coordination of work effort, as required. The Procuring Contracting Officer (PCO) will interface with the COR for administration issues.
Specific Qualifications and Requirements:
The contractor shall provide and demonstrate technical expertise in the support, development and sustainment of course curricula. In addition to PWS Paragraph 5.0 requirements, qualified contractor personnel must have graduated the Marines Corps Curriculum Developers Course and have experience in the use of the Marine Corps Training Information Management System (MCTIMS). a comprehensive understanding and practical experience using the Marine Corps Instructional System Design/Systems Approach to Training and Education process is considered essential for successful contract performance. The contractor shall:
- Develop curriculum based on the MAGTF Training and Readiness (T&R) Manual for the information operations specialty Military Occupational Skills (MOS; 0510,0550, 0551). The contractor shall develop training curricula to support the design, development, implementation and evaluation of courses associated with these MOS’.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) while participation in curriculum design, development, implementation, and evaluation in the areas of Military Planning, Joint and or Marines Corps Information Operations Planning, Joint and Marines Corps Information Operations Emerging policy/doctrine, Near Peer/Pacing Threat Information Environment initiatives/operations.
- Use the Marine Corps Instructional Systems Design/Systems Approach to Training and Education process to fulfill the Design phase and create the following Curriculum Design products:
- Target Population Descriptions
- Course Learning Outcome
- 3.0.4 Learning Analysis Worksheets
- 3.0.5 Learning Objectives Worksheets
- 3.0.6 Knowledge, Skills and Attitude lists
- 3.0.7 Terminal Learning Objective documents
- 3.0.8 Enabling Learning Objective documents
- 3.0.9 Test items for Learning Objectives
- 3.0.10 Instructional Method documents
- 3.0.11 Instructional Media documents
- 3.0.12 Assessment Instruments determination for learning outcomes