CISSP Instructor – Camp Pendleton, CA | Camp Lejeune, NC
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical training on CISSP
- Provide world-class educational classes and programs to customers and partners using classroom, eLearning and other effective methods.
- Effectively manage training sessions, addressing any issues that arise and ensuring the class stays on track with the intended agenda.
- Maintain accurate records and communicate effectively with attendees before, during and after delivery.
- ISC2 CISSP Certification required
- Should have at least 8-12yrs Experience in desired field.
- A superb communicator, both written and verbal, including strong professional presentation experience.
- Proven ability to work in dynamic work environments with limited supervision to deliver results.
- Ability to effectively communicate and demonstrate complex technical knowledge to audiences of various sizes
- Ability to travel